Your cart is currently empty!
Silver Jewellery Casting Day – Monday 25th March – from 9.30-3pm – GL
6 in stock
On this one day course you will use a different range of items to experiment with making moulds from delft sand and cuttlefish.
You’ll learn how to:
– create a top pouting mould in delft and cuttlefish
– create a side pouring mould in sand
– create a single delft mould for multiple pieces
– add bails and fixings to your castings
– create details in the sand moulds using stamps
– clean up your castings
The forms that you cast can be created into pendants, earrings or charms.
Silver is in addition to the course fee. Please do bring your own if you would like. Old silver jewellery and silver off cuts can also be used so a great way to recycle.